Lentz Engineering, LLC is a civil engineering firm incorporated on January 25th, 1995, in the state of Texas. At Lentz Engineering, we strive to develop a complete understanding of our client’s goal, while offering the most effective and efficient solutions. We utilize long-standing relationships, outstanding team culture and technical expertise to deliver successful projects and unsurpassed services. We have completed over 3000 successful projects to-date and have served both public and private commercial clients.
“Our mission is to provide innovative, timely, and cost- effective solutions tailored to the unique needs of each client, while fulfilling our duty to protect the safety, health, and welfare of the public.”
Lentz engineering has the following certifications:
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Minority Business Entity (MBE)
- Disadvantage Business Entity (DBE)
- Veteran Owned Business
Mr. Ted Uwague, P.E., MBA is a registered professional engineer in the state of Texas and has 19+ years of engineering experience. His experience includes working as a civil engineer, structural engineer and as an aerospace engineer. He also has 9 years of experience working in the railroad industry, and as a project manager. He has participated and managed all phases of projects throughout their life cycle including preliminary, design, and construction phases. Mr. Uwague has a master’s degree in civil engineering from Columbia University, New York, and a master’s degree in business administration from Long Island University, New York. He also has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Nazar Sabti, Ph.D., P.E. is a professional engineer with over 25 years of experience in civil and structural engineering. As our senior project civil/structural engineer, Dr. Sabti is the design lead for stormwater, roads, utilities, sewage, driveways, and foundation. He is also responsible for independent review of all contract drawings and specifications. He is our resident QA/QC specialist. His summary of Qualification includes the following:
- More than twenty years of extensive and diversified design and engineering experience in the infrastructure (water and wastewater treatment plants), pumping stations, drainage/ flood control and oil and gas industries.
- Solid background in Hydraulic, hydrology, Flow in Pipes, and Stormwater Drainage.
- Several years of experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling of Texas stormwater analysis, planning, drainage analysis, and design, well knowledgeable of FEMA and related flood studies, highway/roadway drainage design, bridge scour analysis, water system analysis, planning, and other aspects of water resources engineering.
- Highly skilled and experienced with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XP SWMM/ STORM, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD.
Ms. Gilbert is a civil engineer with over 12 years of experience in the field of civil engineering. Her most recent endeavors include engineering and AutoCAD design of public works projects within the City of Austin and the surrounding areas. Site planning, street and utility design, utility relocation and storm water drainage studies are among her technical skills. Her public entities experience includes working with Austin Independent School District (AISD), the cities of Austin, Elgin and Seguin along with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). Ms. Gilbert has a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of California, Davis, California.
Mr. Allahdadi is a is a civil engineer with over 14 years of experience. He has extensive experience in the field of civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, and construction inspection. His technical expertise consists of roadway design, parking lot design, site
development, utility layout, and drainage design. He has acquired extensive experience working with schools and TxDOT. Mr. Allahdadi has a master’s degree in civil/structural engineering from the Lamar University, Texas, a structural engineering degree from Ramaiah Institute of Technology in India, and currently also pursuing a Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering at the University of Texas in San Antonio.